Job vacancy: Help to Claim (Universal Credit) Adviser Telephone & Webchat
We currently have a vacancy for a Help to Claim (Universal Credit) Adviser
- Do you like to work as part of a team but also like being independent and resourceful?
- Are you passionate about working for an organisation that is committed to making a difference and making society fairer?
If so you can help us. We are looking to employ a:
Help to Claim (Universal Credit) Adviser
Telephone & Webchat
- Fixed term contract until 31st March 2022.
- 18 hours per week
- Salary: £24,491 (Pro Rata) Actual Salary: £11,915
- Start as soon as possible
The successful candidate will provide end to end telephone and webchat support for Universal Credit claimants. Your understanding of legacy benefits will enable you to check whether a client would be better on Universal Credit, and you will be confident in your IT skills to support clients in making their claim.
The successful applicant would be home working with the view of also working from the office on certain days in the future, depending on the development of the current Covid19 situation. The office is based in Shrewsbury.
Further details and application form (no CVs) are available from our website:
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021 (by 1pm)
Interviews: Monday 4th October 2021