We’re an independent charity, and our success depends on support from people like you.
As Shropshire’s voluntary sector organisations face an uncertain future we continue to have an important role to play in supporting people through the social, political and economic challenges ahead. We must work closely with our partners and strive to support all those who need our help, and we must continue to be the best we can through our research and campaigning work to positively influence government policy for the benefit of our clients wherever possible.
Ways to make a donation:
- Donate online on our CAF Donate page
- Make a donation at your local office or send a cheque (made payable to Citizens Advice Shropshire) to Citizens Advice Shropshire, Fletcher House, 15 College Hill, Shrewsbury SY1 1LY. To allow us to claim Gift Aid, please fill out a form.
- Leave a gift in your will to help ensure that we are still here for your family and friends, and their children and grandchildren. For more information see the national Citizen Advice service information on leaving a legacy.
Give as you live
Give as you Live is a shopping and price comparison website. You can shop for products from thousands of leading online retailers, use their price comparison tool to ensure you get the best price and even save money by using the exclusive offers and deals available on this site.
Every time you make a purchase, a percentage will be donated to Citizens Advice Shropshire on your behalf and it won’t cost you a penny extra.
For example – when you shop at Debenhams through Give as you Live 2.5% of your purchase price will be donated to Citizens Advice Shropshire. So spend £100 and you’ll raise £2.50 = Free!
Click here to start raising funds for Citizens Advice Shropshire and follow the steps below to get started:
Step 1: Sign up to Give as you live on your desktop, tablet or via the mobile app. It’s fast, simple and 100% secure.
Step 2: Shop for millions of products at over 3,000 top online retailers including Tesco, Amazon, EBay, Trainline, Argos and more.
Step 3: A percentage of every pound you spend online will be donated to us.
We comply with the absolute best practice when it comes to fundraising and contacting our supporters. If you request updates from us and change your mind, you can opt out at any time and are under no obligation to donate to us. We do not contact individuals directly with fundraising literature.
Become a friend of Citizens Advice Shropshire
As an independent charity our success depends on support from people like you. Regular donations really benefit our charity and allow us to plan the service we provide for the people of Shropshire effectively.
Ways you or your organisation can be a friend to us:
- regular donations
- donations in kind
- pro bono work
- donated equipment
- reduced prices
How we’ll say thank you:
- A personal invite to our Annual General Meeting where you’ll be thanked by our CEO and Chair of trustees and presented with a Friends of Citizens Advice Shropshire certificate
- Copy of our annual impact report
- A mention of you or your organisation (unless you wish to be anonymous) on our website
To become a friend of Citizens Advice Shropshire download this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it by post to Friends of Citizens Advice Shropshire, Fletcher House, 15 College Hill, Shrewsbury, SY1 1LY