Fundraising and PR volunteer role vacancy
Citizens Advice Shropshire (CAS) is a charity that helps around 7,000 people a year solve about 22,500 problems. In recent years we have seen these problems getting more complex whilst at the same time our resources have been reduced.
We want to keep providing the advice people need for the problems they face and to do this we need to raise our profile in our local community, create a network of supporters and secure additional funding.
We’re looking for a dedicated Fundraising and PR Volunteer who is passionate about developing relationships and promoting the amazing work we do in our community. Your involvement will help us to ensure we continue to help local people find a way forward.
Purpose of the role:
To assist Citizens Advice Shropshire in obtaining resources for the service, including:
- Help in kind
- Positive publicity
Main duties and responsibilities may include
- Identifying possible sources of funding in the community such as:
- local businesses
- Developing a relationship with local supporters and funders so that they are aware of CAS activities
- Developing and maintaining a database of supporters and funders
- Developing a ‘Friends of the CAS group to encourage and promote community fundraising
- Drafting publicity materials for fundraising and PR campaigns
- Promoting CAS at local events
- Helping to organise fundraising and PR events
- Helping to draft reports to the Trustee board
If you’re interested in this role, get in touch!
Please contact Cris Willis our Recruitment and Training Officer for a chat and more details.
01743 284189 / 07910872592