There are BSL films with transcripts on these topics:
- Introduction to the Citizens Advice service in general (subtitled, no transcript available)
- Introduction to your Citizens Advice Bureau for first time Deaf visitors
- Benefits advice with basic information on benefits
- Debt advice with basic information on what to do if you owe money
- Discrimination advice & Equality Act it tells you what discrimination is and what to do about it
- Employment advice it tells you about your rights
- Energy Best Deal it tells you in 4 short films how to reduce your energy costs. It is a BSL translation of the Energy Best Deal booklet.
- Gender violence and domestic abuse with basic information on what it is, what to do about it and who can help
- Hate Incidents and Hate Crime with basic information on what it is, what to do about it and who can help
- Scams advice (subtitled, no transcript available)
If you need more advice, or advice on another issue:
Please let us know if you need an interpreter. We might be able to arrange one.
Also ask us about our portable hearing loop if you want to use it.